Monday, August 29, 2011

CVS Deal - Starting Week of 9/4

Go print some coupons now to get some free shaving cream next week - starting 9/4!!!

Print Skintimate Shave Gel coupon from here. Use Zip 33033.
Print CVS Skintimate Shave Gel coupon from here.

The sale price is supposed to be $1.99, so with these two coupons, it will be FREE! :)

The CVS deals have been lacking in my mind lately...hence the reason I haven't posted any. The thing is, I have such a stockpile of toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, body wash, and razors that the prices have to be practically free for me to want to buy them. Anyway, if you ever want to see a full list of deals, head over to one of the following blogs:

couponing101.com
mydallasmommy.com
survivingthestores.com

They usually do a good job of posting comprehensive lists of deals. My goal is just to post what I personally think is a great deal and what I'll use for my family - since a lot of you probably have similar family needs to mine. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment